Go Fish Kiwi
GO FISH KIWI are privileged to be able to offer some of the best raft fishing and guided trout fishing adventures in New Zealand.
Glenn, your professional fishing guide and, if required, Grade 3 qualified raft guide, will transport you to where the fish lie waiting.
The amazing advantage of raft fishing with Go Fish Kiwi is that you explore secluded and remote wilderness areas, where the fish fight like possessed steam trains - and special places where access is simply not available.
We ourselves are awestruck by the natural wonder of these places and have great local knowledge. We have access to many of the North Islands most cherished fishing rivers and can create a package to suit you and/or your companions.
So it's your choice..... local for the day right through to multi-day and wilderness/remote access and raft fishing and Helicopter fishing
We offer day trips which include generous refreshments, packed lunches and can include the night rise.
We also specialise in multi-day expeditions. During these adventures you have time to fish in crystal clear pools, vigorous runs and gentle glides as we raft you to our camp site/s. The guide/s will set up and cook a sumptuous night-time meal, all while you relax or fish some more. The scenery is stunning and the fishing is sublime.
During the summer months the night fishing and evening rise are some of the best in the world. Whether you are a seasoned professional or a complete beginner, we provide expert tuition with our friendly, patient approach.
We have an adventure and river to suit you!
We have undergone an independent safety audit from Maritime New Zealand, providing you with safety assurance.
A full guided raft fishing day Includes:
- A full days guiding (around 10 hours from pick up to drop off)
- A sumptuous lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Qualified raft guide (grade 3)
- All raft safety gear (helmets, life jackets etc)
- Maritime NZ audited rafting operation (safety assurance)
- High resolution photographs of your day
- DOC concessions (where needed) (fees may apply)
- Fly rods, reels, flies and associated equipment as required (fees may apply)
- Patient and friendly trout fishing tuition
- Excellent local knowledge
- We have many accommodation options available, all situated close to the rivers we fish
- We recommend booking well in advance to secure your place
- All meals can be supplied at very reasonable rates (lunch is included in day rate)